Following documents required from Client:
- Demand Letter
- Power of Attorney
- Authority Letter
- Employment Contract
- E-Wakala (If client is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only)
- Visa slip (if client is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Only)
As soon as we receive the relevant documents as per needs of Indian Emigration Department. We start working on the given project without any delay. We do arrange selection process as per interest of our reputed clients as follows:
- Arranging Client interview as per their given time frame.
- Arranging telephonic / SKYPE interview as per their given schedule.
- Sending all Junior categories for their Trade Test as per their profession.
After selection of candidates we start process of visa stamping like if there is senior categories we start the process of their degree attestation (if required as per every country rule). After degree attestation we send them for medical and take Mofa no (for Saudi Arabia selection only) & for medically fit candidates only and submit their passports with relevant documents in Saudi Consulate for Visa stamping accordingly.
For other countries, we send the candidates for Medical after selection and later send their coloured scanned copy of Medical report, Passport copies & recent Passport size photographs for their visa processing from our Client side.
After getting visa stamped / received visa, we deploy the candidate and send their flight schedule to the Client prior to 7-10 days of their flight so that they may make necessary arrangements for their arrival and comfortable stay.